flybuys :: Home
Sorry, but the account number can no longer be used for authentication.
You now need to enter your card number exactly as it appears on the back of your flybuys card.
You can still use the same password for authentication. Please call us on 13 1116 (9am - 7pm AEDT) if you have any problems.
flybuys Best Western Competition
HOW TO ENTER
Book and stay at least one night at a single Best Western property in Australia between 13/01/2014 and 31/03/2014 and swipe your flybuys card when paying at the reception counter to automatically be entered into the prize draw. Members can qualify for this promotion multiple times on separate non-consecutive stays.
Entries close 31/03/2014 at 11.59pm (AEDT)
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
- Information on how to enter and prizes forms part of these conditions. Acceptance of the prize is deemed to be an acceptance of these conditions.
- Entry is open to Australian residents 18 years and over who are current flybuys members (and to new flybuys members who join during the promotional period) and whose flybuys account is valid on the date of entry and the draw. Employees of the Promoter and its Agencies who are directly associated with this promotion and their immediate families are not eligible to enter.
- Competition commences at 00.01am AEDT on 13/01/2014 and closes at 11.59pm on 31/03/2014 (Promotional Period). The draw will take place at 10am on 17/04/2013 at Focal Promotions, Suite 1, 20 Wangara Rd, Sandringham VIC 3191. Winners will be notified by mail and the names of winners of prizes will be published at www.flybuys.com.au from 24/04/2013.
- The first valid entry drawn will win 1,000,000 flybuys Bonus Points valued at $5,000. Total prizepool: 1 prize. Maximum total value of prize pool is $5,000. Prize value includes GST where applicable. Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Value of prize is shown as a guide only and was correct at time of printing. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the prize value. Should the item specified in item 4 above be unavailable or superseded, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of a similar type and value, subject to the approval of the gaming authorities in each State and Territory, where relevant.
- Subject, where relevant, to any written directions given by the relevant gaming authority, any unclaimed prize will be awarded in a further draw to be held at 10am on 24/07/2014 at Focal Promotions, Suite 1, 20 Wangara Rd, Sandringham VIC 3191. Winner will be notified by mail and the winner’s name will be published at www.flybuys.com.au on 31/07/2014.
- Prize winners are advised that tax implications may arise from their prize winnings and they should seek independent financial advice prior to the acceptance of the prize.
- To the extent permitted by law, The Promoter is not liable for any loss or damage that is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss), or for any personal injury suffered or sustained, as a result of entering this Promotion, or receiving, accepting or using any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- Entries will be deemed to be accepted at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission by the entrant. The Promoter is not liable for any delays in the processing of information or for late, lost or misallocated entries. If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including but not limited to reasons due to computer viruses, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, subject to any written directions under State or Territory legislation.
- The Promoter may verify the validity of entries and disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process, submitting an entry which is not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry, or for engaging in any unlawful or other improper conduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender will not be affected by the disqualification.
- The Promoter collects personal information about entrants to include entrants in the promotion and where appropriate, award prizes. If any information requested by the Promoter is not provided, the entrant may not participate in the promotion. By entering the promotion, each entrant agrees that the Promoter may disclose entrants’ personal information to State and Territory lottery departments, and that the winner's name and locality will be published as required under the relevant lottery legislation. A request to access, update or correct any personal information should be directed to the Promoter at the address stated below.
- The Promoter is Loyalty Pacific Pty Ltd, ABN 82 057 931 334, 800 Toorak Road, Hawthorn East VIC 3123.
- Authorised under NSW Permit No. LTPS/13/10437; ACT Permit No. TP/13/04767.